If you wish to follow this blog by email, please enter your address here:

Monday, December 22, 2014

Have yourself a merry Little Christmas!


Bonjour!! To Papa et Mama!!!

THURSDAY!!! I am going to pee my pants I am so excited to talk to you guys :))) 

4 months!! Can you believe it?? It's crazy!! Almost a 4th of the mish done!! Say whaaaat??

Oh the football banquets :) Nothing like a state championship one!! Haha sorry I just had to get that out haha :) No one here cares about American football.. It's just soccer.. And when we played soccer for Samedi (Saturday) sports all I wanted to do was run people over hahaha #Sam Haha I miss it but that's okay because this is sooooo much better :)

DAD!! Woah Watch the language. You may want to reread your paragraph on Kale's basketball hahahahah. Or did Mom write that paragraph... (I am going to get in trouble I know hahaha) I only asked if it was Mom because she had that one french word that she liked to say hahaha. At least I know how you really feel about basketball. That word might apply better to wrestling hahahhaa :) I am glad that Malius is doing well :) Yeah at be grateful you only had attitude with your younger two children. At least your first was an angel ;) Said no one ever hahahaha

Oh yeah!! Tyler!!! AHHH!! I wish that I could see how he is doing! It literally seems like yesterday that we sent him off! Weird haha! Did he give his homecoming talk?? Tell him to write me!! :) I want to know all of his missionary wisdom :)

I really like your quote. It's really interesting how you as parents sort of are asked to sacrifice your sons to Heavenly Father for two years. You get a small glimpse of how the Father must have felt to give His son, and I get a glimpse of what it is like to live completely for everyone but me, just like He did for two years! Pretty neat experience!

Uncle Steve....Whoa! 

Anywho, Highlights of the week! So Monday was a bummer because the Stile Family appointment fell through.. The husband, Eric, had an accident at work and had to go to the hospital. I know, pretty intense.. We think they are alright. Despite our best efforts we haven't been able to keep in contact with them this week :(( If only they knew how big they are in our lives right now hahaha :) It'll work out :)

Tuesday we did a lot of contacting and finding Inactives. ALL DAY :O It was a little weird because my comp was in a funk for the majority of the week and since it's only us now at the apartment it makes it dull if one is in a bad mood.. BUT I will make it fun :)

Wednesday, we went out with Ismael, who is a student here from Mexico! And he is awesome! He can speak English, french, and Spanish!! He is super fun! We originally had a plan to go to two rendez-vous with him, but they fell through and people stood us up.. But we made the best of it and went caroling! We caroled for this lady named, Isabelle, and her daughter, Cecil and then asked if we could share a message with them about Jesus Christ and she said yes. We talked about the importance of Christ in our lives and how we feel an increase of love and joy at Christmas because of His spirit :) The conversation went on and we explained a brief summary of what else we believe and they said that we could come back :) It was really cool!

Thursday we had our Christmas Conference in Paris!! Actually specifically it was in Versailles, but whatever :) And it was amazing!! We had Elder Teixeira come to speak to us from the 70 and I learned so much!! An example was given of a man who went out to cut wood for his family to keep them warm and he chopped and chopped all day, and unfortunately at the end of the day, he still didn't have enough wood. The next day, he decided to make a little adjustment. He sharpened his axe for 15 minutes before starting his work. With that, he was able to cut more than enough wood for his family that day. The moral of the story was that we need to sharpen our axes as missionaries and that's where planning and preparation come in. We do not need to go out and work all day and come feeling like we didn't finish anything.. We need to prepare and work all day long and then come home knowing that our work was productive. And at the conference I learned how to better sharpen my missionary axe :) It was wonderful!!

The weekend was wonderful and we had an investigator come to our ward Christmas Party! His name is Albert!! It was great :) He got along really well with the members:) It was a great answer to our prayers;

Well, I am running out of time but I am soooooo pumped to talk to you all in a few days :) Tell Sam and Kale to keep the Christmas tradition alive of peeking at the presents hahaha!! I will be doing it too ;) Just kidding hahaha :) You didn't hear anything Mom and dad :) I sure love you guys!

I know with out a doubt that this is the Lord's Church! I have prayed to know again and again in my life and each time I pray to know I get the answer from the spirit in my heart that it is true!! Find Christ in your Christmas :) It is amazing getting to serve and truly do what He would be doing at the time we celebrate Him most during the year! He is the reason for the season!! One of the best feelings at Christmas is knowing that our family is eternal :) That the joy we feel at this time of the year can be forever :) I love you!!!

Jacob's Flat Christmas tree and presents!

Favorite ornament! Of Course!

Ahhh (tear) Loves!

Mirroring Sam's expression!

Dad's Dead Sea Facial Mask...."say what!!!"

Really not sure what he's thinking....

No comments:

Post a Comment