If you wish to follow this blog by email, please enter your address here:

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Transfer News

So the big news of this week is that we got transfer news! I am staying in Nancy, and Elder Gaule is getting transferred to Meaux with Elder Alvarez, my MTC comp!! And my next comp is Elder Pumford, the Strasbourg zone leader! They are combining our zones so he is coming to Nancy, even though he served here a year ago as a new missionary!  Crazy stuff! I am super excited to be with him!! He was in St. Nazaire when I was in Nantes and we are super good friends! It’s going to be super fun!!

Elder Gaule is doing better now. This week, he was sick a lot because of what we now know was stress, so we weren’t able to do a lot of missionary work.  I made a lot of calls this week to old investigators and old potentials while he rested.

So some sweet stuff happened this week! We coordinated and finalized our plans for the MTC day! It will be on the 31st of Oct, and as missionaries, we are basically running it. I am so happy that I get to be here for it! It’s going to be so much fun!

While I was phone contacting for hours, I called an old potential investigator, who said that he missed the missionaries and wanted us to come over. So we went over and he had 3 other friends with him-one of them was an old investigator! The old investigator is super funny!
He was telling us how he loved the sacrament because the bread is “super good” so he takes two sometimes... I don’t know if he really gets what the sacrament means -haha. So we will see where it goes with them.

I love you!!
Brown Eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment