If you wish to follow this blog by email, please enter your address here:

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

All is well

Hiiii!!

We had zone conference and it went really well!! We learned a lot
about interacting with the members, which is one of my favorite parts
of missionary work.

I'll find out on Saturday if I a, being transferred! Transfer days are
a week from Wednesday (so in 9 days). It's hilt likely that I will be
moving, which will be nice for a change. I feel that I am finally
learning the lessons that I needed to here in Nancy, which usually
means that it is time to move on. I told Luis's kids that I might be
leaving and they were super sad :(

I gave a baptismal interview this week and it was a really spiritual
experience!! It was so great! The spirit testified to me that this man
was ready for the covenant of baptism. It really was a spiritual boost
that I needed. It's cool how in serving, we find the strength that we
are often searching for :)

I hope to better be able to become the instrument that God needs of
me. I know that I have been prepared for this work and that God will
support me in all things.

I love you,
Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment